HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have any of you had Wes at Black Ops Defense build a MP5 clone? More specifically a MP5/40 clone. Not looking for opinions, only actual feedback from people who have either had them build a firearm or owned a firearm built by them. Even though they are not a vendor on hkpro Wes is a member.

There is not much online about them as a company. When I looked at the photos they post online the welds and such appear to be well done. The finished firearms do look nice as well.

If you have any photos please share those as well.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Wes has done some work for me. His welds are great... and the work he has done for me has been excellent. His communication is also prompt and courteous.

I have not had him do a complete build for me, yet... mostly repair work and he was kind enough to build a couple of bare receivers for me when I was in a pinch, but his work has been good enough for me to have recently scheduled to have one of those receivers built into a SD

I know it is not the comprehensive feedback you were looking for but I do have experience and so far it has been top notch.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Wes is good to go. Like any builder these days, don't expect your project to be complete in 2 weeks... more like 8 months. He built a MP5 from a parts kit I supplied and it turned out great - but ended up selling it. He is currently building a MP5k PDW and a SD for me.

Welds were great.

Would recommend.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wes is working on a PSG build for me right now. He's been swamped with work, along with moving to a bigger shop, so It's taking him a little more time than his usual build time he said.

Any communication I've had with him has been great, I truly can't wait for him to get it done.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Great guy - good work. Had them build an MP5 for me from a LSC flat and parts kit. Had an issue with paddle mag and he was prompt in fixing it. Reasonable pricing, excellent work.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Just sent off my mr762 two weeks ago to him to be "G28"d. told me prolly 3 months or more... So don't be in a rush

1 - 8 of 8 Posts