HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. Anyone make a holster for the HK USP .45 tactical, full size with the "notoriously" high front sight? I'd prefer a simple synthetic Fobus style holster as is used with a belt.

·
Registered
106 Posts
There's a fobus paddle at my lgs marked for the usp tactical (I keep eyeing it for my Tac). Will try to remember to snag the model/part number this afternoon.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
All the fobus I have ever owned or seen wouldnt fit my tall sights. You could remedy this with a little heat and a little bit of stretching im sure. Otherwise, I have a Safariland Rotating Hood OWB, Basketweave, Very good condition holster ive been using my Tac in. Only been used 3-4 times at the range. Im willing to part with it since I will soon be going to a Carry Rig setup.
Just PM me if your interested at all

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
I use a Blade-Tech for my USP .45 Tactical and it works great.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently added the adjustable Metpro sights to my fullsize USP 45 and am facing the same issue. Looking for more suggestions and links. Top Gun Supply has plenty of holsters, but with generic pictures, it is impossible to determine if the holster will work. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
881 Posts
I have a Milt Sparks VM-II that I am parting with since I don't have a full size USP anymore.
Fantastic holster without the LONG wait.
Black - like new

I will be posting pictures in the Saddlery section later today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I have a Crossbreed Super Tuck for my USP 45c and FS and my Tac fits in there perfectly. The website even states that the Tac model fits. No rub at all. I carried it all weekend two weeks ago while camping and not a single issue with drawing or re-holstering.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts