HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, New guy here and I have been bitten by the USP bug. I picked up a USP .45 and absolutely fell in love with it. Shoots like a laser, way better than I do. Got a HK rail light and it is now my house gun.

Also traded into a USP 45C and a USP .40 with a OD frame and the white hi-cap mags. The .40 has a canvas green pouch with it also. Is this .40 a special edition or something? I an somewhat new to HK's except for a 93 .223 I used to have.

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Congrats on the acquisition and Welcome to the forum! Color framed (OD/gray/tan) USPs were made only 500 each IIRC. Is your OD USP DA/SA or LEM?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a V1 SA/DA. Has Dawson Hi-viz sights, funnel jet, and sandpaper grip tape. It is almost new condition. Picked up a third mag for 49.00 from Midway USA. What are these OD guns worth?

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
It is a V1 SA/DA. Has Dawson Hi-viz sights, funnel jet, and sandpaper grip tape. It is almost new condition. Picked up a third mag for 49.00 from Midway USA. What are these OD guns worth?
Sounds like USP custom combat to me, are you sure the sights are not Novak? Do you mind post a pic?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trying to post pics, it appears that I do not have permission being a newbie and all. I could email you some if that would help.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
The .40 OD sounds like the Custom Combat. Some of the early models came in a black clamshell case and also were offered with a green or tan small canvas bag as a promotional. They only made 500 of each of the colored frame HK's.

Congrats on the find. These have become hard to find in the last few years. They are going for between 900 and 1200 depending on the condition.

·
Registered
1997 USP 9mm Full Size, too many upgrades to list.
610 Posts
Sorry to tell you, but the green frames with the white magazines are crap guns. I'll do you a favor and pay for the shipping to me so I can dispose of it properly :D

Nice few guns you've picked up. Let's see some pictures!

-Sean

Typoed on my iPhone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts