HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am not having any luck locally.

I want to put a Holosun 507c on my VP9 and suppressor height sights.

I was looking at Maple Leaf Firearms but they have not returned my email in 2 weeks.

Any suggestions ?

thank you

·
Registered
33 Posts
Primary Machine did an incredible job on my VP9L-B slide; they milled it specifically for the 507c V2 I sent them, had the slide refinished in black nitride and added Dawson Precision front and rear backup sights for 1/3 lower co-witness.

It did take a few weeks because of the black nitride coating but I can’t recommend them enough, the fit and finish is flawless!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Primary Machine did an incredible job on my VP9L-B slide; they milled it specifically for the 507c V2 I sent them, had the slide refinished in black nitride and added Dawson Precision front and rear backup sights for 1/3 lower co-witness.

It did take a few weeks because of the black nitride coating but I can’t recommend them enough, the fit and finish is flawless!!!

nice ! i will check them out. thanks

·
Banned
7 Posts

Thanks. i will be nice to refer a friend who might be in need of his services

·
Some gun guy
223 Posts
+1 for Primary Machine. Had work done similar to miula. I opted for cerakote instead of nitride. I even sent a sealing plate along with a note, and they put that on for me since my RMR is a type 1 with the potential battery connection gripe.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
MKP Arms
Steven McDaniels
405-326-1990
he milled my VP9 and sk. Excellent work fast turn around gives Vet discounts
IG- @m.k.p._arms

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am looking at/considering Jagerwerks to do my milling.
I want to have them mill the optic to the very rear of the slide then they mill glock dovetails infront of that for the rear iron.

Only thing i am unsure of is the coating ? What do i want to look similar to what i have now ? "Black graphite" or "Black nitride" I guess the black graphite is a Cerakote? and the Black nitride a nitride ?

·
Premium Member
2,727 Posts
I'm about to send my 7th slide to Primary Machine. Their works is always impeccable, fast communication and turnaround time never more than 4-weeks, even during busy times. They've got a ton of finishes to choose from as well. @PrimaryBruce used to be on here, hopefully he'll pop in to answer any questions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts