HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
879 Posts
"A fool and his money.......", yea, you know the rest.

Wait until the price equalizes and goes down due to increased supply, then get all hot and bothered by them.

Until then, my next project is still an AG3F2 clone once my MR556 project is complete.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Spotted one and had my hands on one at Fin Feather Fur in Ashland, Ohio. Cost was $3759 (maybe $3729).

·
Premium Member
2,711 Posts
Looks like they come with a nice soft case.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I bought 2 20 rounders last week, I don't want to get stuck with a ten round mag! I figure in about a month there should be enough mr762'sat better prices than the price gougers on gb. Although there is a listing for msrp which I can deal withb. Until then I'm waiting for my tax return.

·
2,832 Posts
I ordered them last year when we ordered the guns, so I was "hoping" they would have shown already, as my guess is the MR762 will hit the west coast dealers(me) monday, forget how many of each I ordered, then Doug gets his 762 he won at SHOT.

But it may be I have to get the mags else ware as I cant handle just 1 mag, unless it was a drum and a 10rd will not be fun for long

Is anybody buying 20 rounders before they get the MR762? Or is it just me? :)

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
MR 308 in Germany (2011 price): €2899
10 round mag: €95
20 round mag: €79
Thanks Samf!
So a little more than $3,200.
I would pay that above and beyond the cost of some of the more common 308 'battle rifles'
out there because I know how much engineering went into the 762 and how well they
are made. Much more than that and I just cannot justify it.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Thanks Samf!
I would pay that above and beyond the cost of some of the more common 308 'battle rifles'
out there because I know how much engineering went into the 762 and how well they
I don't know how you came up with $3200 but it's closer to MSRP they're asking taking the Euro/USD exchange rate into account unfortunately.

I saw one on GB with buy it now for MSRP earlier today. I am happy with my Scar 17 for the time and once the price comes down a bit, will pick one up

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks Samf!
You are welcome, but it's more something like $3,800 , using the current exchange rate.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts