HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMVAAjm3UrM

I was cleaning my USP earlier and noticed the trigger bar appears loose. Specifically, it seems to almost come unattached to from the trigger itself. I never noticed this before so am unsure if it's normal or if I should send it in for repair? See the link above. Also, I know trigger bars aren't supposed to be unmovable, but it seems like mine has a lot more play than normal. And the gap that opens/closes where the bar connects to the trigger isn't something I've ever noticed before in any other firearm.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, well that makes me feel better then haha...

The play in the bar isn't really what I was worried about but more so how the gap appears between the bar and the actual trigger itself when I would slightly press against the bar. I never noticed it before, but then again, I never really inspected that area of the pistol before either. Just wasn't sure if that's normal.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have taken apart many HK guns (to do tutorials) and they are all like this. You're good to go.
Happy to hear. I've posted a few threads over the past couple of months with HK questions, and you've responded in each of them with all the information I was looking for. Just want to say thanks for your help. You're a great source of knowledge here on the forums.

Presspics, thank you to you as well for letting me know everything looks solid in the vid. Always good to hear from others who have experience with the firearm in question.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts