HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I lost the knob that came with PSG1 stock for adjusting the stock cheek piece and buttpad. How can I order a replacement and the PN of this part?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Received reply from HK CS "The part number is 224802 we do have it in stock for 74.00 plus tax and shipping." Call (706) 568-1906 to order.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Received reply from HK CS "The part number is 224802 we do have it in stock for 74.00 plus tax and shipping." Call (706) 568-1906 to order.
Did you order one and have your received it yet? I have been looking for one of these for a couple of years as I am missing one as well. I called H&K back in 2010 but they informed me that the part was not available seperately. I had Adam, from HKParts.net, check for me and H&K gave him the same answer. Gordon Miller contacted H&K during that same time frame and thought he might be able to squeeze one out of them but that trail went cold quite some time ago. I sure hope what you were told is correct. I plan on calling H&K tomorrow and giving it my best shot at ording one. Thanks for posting this information.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I placed my order on 2/13 and got an email from HK today said "Order is in the warehouse awaiting shipment". So I just call them this morning and CS told me it should go out today 2/21. And this is one expensive knob. Thanks

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
They charged my card and I got the FEDEX tracking# in the email and schedule to be delivered on 2/28.

Received the knob today 2/28.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts