HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to put a scope on my 93. I like the looks of the one offered on the PTR91 website..........the MFI low profile I believe. I like the looks of this mount and the fact that it doesn't look as obtrusive as the B&T mounts. Looking for opinions

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Ask Yamil R. Sued, or any of the guys that got em through one of his group buys.

They are supposedly very well made mounts, mabey not quite as rigid as the B&T low mounts (due to the thin and slender build, not due to quality), but i think its the lowest you can get without welding a picatinny rail onto your 93.

Again, they are supposed to be very well made, and very useable. I have an MFI SOCOM fake can for my mark23, and it is very well made ;)

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
they are very nice mounts, though will not fit a V93 ~ the scope location hump is too high, check your 93 to see if the same. holds very rigid on my PTR with an ARMS #7 covering it + 26mm stanag rings and a 6x swarovski ZFM

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Be advised that if you plan on putting a scope on the MFI you might have clearance issues with the rear drum sight on your gun. I had a set of mid rings on my 91 and the rear of the scope couldn't clear the drum. You can probably clear if you use a set of high rings.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts