HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1,251 Posts
There was a lot of speculation going on over on subguns.com about if a sear pack would work. The one thing I do know, is it uses a proprietary bolt carrier. Not sure if it's compatible or not.

·
Registered
124 Posts
If you go to their website is says "The trigger group is nearly identical to that of the H&K MP-5", there might be an issue with that. Also, they don't say it will or wont work with reg. sears, which would be a good selling point.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
According to the response I received via email these will work with a sear pack.

A google search revealed rumors that the receivers "might" be made by SW. Please notice I said "might" since I don't know. I'll try to research that tomorrow.

Regardless, the Lusa seems to be a promising host weapon with the quick change barrel etc.

I also think the uber long mag well leaves a lot to be desired, but now I'm nitpicking.

TD

·
Vendor
727 Posts
I have been told from a couple of people that they do in fact work with HK sears. Anybody else heard the same thing? Let us know what the manufacture says. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's what a Lusa dealer told me through several emails.

Q. I assume I can slap my pack on the Lusa and blast away?

A. No you cannot just put your pack on, you need to change the ejector, its a proprietary piece. Also like the Uzi you need a f/a barrel. I think that's all you need to do.

Now another good option would be an A-1 set up like Vector is offering. Put the stock on after you install the sear pack and remove it when the sear is absent. There's no mention of that option, but it seems like it would be easy enough for them to offer.

TD

G

·
lusa accessories

I bought a lusa sub and love it. But I'm trying to find accessories for it, any body know of any online sites besides lusausa.com.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts