HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took close to 2 years but I finally got it done. Haven’t taken it to range yet as we’re in lockdown but can’t wait to give it a spin. Upper and lower have my matching serial numbers. The ATPIAL-C (PEQ15) will probably need to be moved slightly or the bi-pod moved further back as the QD bipod lever can’t be used in this setup. I now understand why I’ve seen pictures of the PEQ mounted on top, which I did originally.
47C44867-6016-44B9-B9D8-2E8B9C9B9062.jpeg

·
Registered
62 Posts
Took close to 2 years but I finally got it done. Haven’t taken it to range yet as we’re in lockdown but can’t wait to give it a spin. Upper and lower have my matching serial numbers. The ATPIAL-C (PEQ15) will probably need to be moved slightly or the bi-pod moved further back as the QD bipod lever can’t be used in this setup. I now understand why I’ve seen pictures of the PEQ mounted on top, which I did originally.
View attachment 279196

View attachment 279197
View attachment 279198
Not bad. I am not a fan of any barrel length over 12.5. That's just me. Love the knife setup. Clean.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a CAG clone too. Just haven’t shared pics. Right now it’s in a pistol config while I decide if it’s worth it to SBR it.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
@Surefire44 are you in Roland WA? I just sold my ACOG like that last week and I’m wondering if it was you. Anyway, nice set up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
I have a CAG clone too. Just haven’t shared pics. Right now it’s in a pistol config while I decide if it’s worth it to SBR it.
Efile....do it now....potentially before things get more difficult.
Of course just my .02 🙂

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
It is a great looking set up and works really well. We just decided to change to the new Vortex 1-10 Gen III Razor. Wonderful ACOG though. I’m sure you’ll be happy with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
It is a great looking set up and works really well. We just decided to change to the new Vortex 1-10 Gen III Razor. Wonderful ACOG though. I’m sure you’ll be happy with it
Who is “We”? The Marine Corps? What unit are you with getting a vortex 1-10?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts