HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the M27 Challenge Coins are for sale? If so/or not, what would the price be?
On the front is M27 on the top and Infantry Automatic Rifle on the bottom. On the back it has United States Marine Corps on the top.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
They are not sold by HK. I do not believe they can be sold with the Marine Corp Globe and Anchor on them. I could be wrong about that, but they definitely are not being sold.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,744 Posts
I doubt they will be for sale. I do have one, though! The Marines are very serious about the sale of their logo/contractors, etc.

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have acquired one too, which is why I ask. Any speculation of what one would one fetch? I see the P7 25th anniv. coins sell for $300. I'm not looking to sell, but rather just assign a mental value to it.

·
11,744 Posts
No clue. I would not want to be on the receiving end of angry Marines, though. <shudder>

·
11,744 Posts
Call it 500 Quatloos.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
I have one as well. It is my most cherished coin because of what it represents. I would hate to ever see one for sale.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,329 Posts
I have one and if the price is right, would be happy to part with it. As a Marine, I think I could pass it along without losing any sleep.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
I have one and if the price is right, would be happy to part with it. As a Marine, I think I could pass it along without losing any sleep.
$1.27 plus shipping. I was only going to offer $1.25 but with respect for the 2nd BTN, 7th MAR, I'd be willing to go the extra 2-cents for you.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,329 Posts
$1.27 plus shipping. I was only going to offer $1.25 but with respect for the 2nd BTN, 7th MAR, I'd be willing to go the extra 2-cents for you.
Hell, I thought from you, I would at least get a gift certificate offer for some of your custom work. 2/7 huh? Back in my young Lieutenant days, I was with 3/4, so we sure humped some of the same dirt in 29 Palms.

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm now in the market for a second one if someone wants to sell it. I'm not looking to flip it for a profit; rather, for double sided display.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
3,928 Posts
the M27 coin is now officially the only HK coin I do not have.... I really want one!

·
11,744 Posts
LCSO264,
I'm pretty sure that there is at least one other, too...

·
11,744 Posts
It's called tough love.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Does anyone have a complete list of coins made. I made a trip a month ago to meet up with a fellow member and he has since made me a HK collector of everything not just rare weapons now.

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
Don't forget the HK M&Ms, cigar holder, and bath towel sets.

Does anyone have a complete list of coins made. I made a trip a month ago to meet up with a fellow member and he has since made me a HK collector of everything not just rare weapons now.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Don't forget the HK M&Ms, cigar holder, and bath towel sets.
See this is what I am talking about! How can I keep up withh everything, I have to add these to the list now. My fiancé already is pissed because my condo looks like a UPS truck exploded with boxes everywhere waiting for the trip to a storage room. I need to find me a housse and settle down so I can display all this stuff.....Maybe later.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts