HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen the different cal. mag clamps and while I don't own a clamp does anyone really use /enjoy two mags together while shooting?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I use them occasionally for blasting at the range. They're fun and have a cool factor about them I suppose - great for doing quick mag changes without dropping your empty mag on the ground.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I'm looking at getting one for a "home defense" type setup. Handy place to keep a spare mag.
Or just get one of the 50rd drums and avoid the need to reload.

Though I admit the price of the clamp and two mags is MUCH cheaper then the $250ish for the drum.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
LOL. Yeah, I'll stick with the clamp and 2x30 round mags...
I hear you, though I will pick one up after I leave CA. And at least that $250 is only a quarter the $1K an actual HK 50rd drum goes for.

·
Registered
580 Posts
wilson combat has their clamps on sale for $12.78 for new years if anyone is interested. haven't used them either but for that price i am going to try a set.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I hear you, though I will pick one up after I leave CA. And at least that $250 is only a quarter the $1K an actual HK 50rd drum goes for.
Best moment in years... driving across the CA border moving out of that state. Pulling all the bullet buttons off my ARs & buying standard mags for all my guns.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
We considered TX (our son lives there) but the property taxes are killer.

·
Registered
262 Posts
We considered TX (our son lives there) but the property taxes are killer.
Yeah, the property tax is rough. No state income tax helps balance it out. Plus I got acreage and a killer house for the price of California high density track housing.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Yeah, the property tax is rough. No state income tax helps balance it out. Plus I got acreage and a killer house for the price of California high density track housing.
Actual examples of property tax on a $250K house on 10 acres,
MT = $900
TX = $4500

Not having a State Tax doesn't offset that.

Where I live in CA I am also not in one of the high density $$$$$ houses to sell to fund my move.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Actual examples of property tax on a $250K house on 10 acres,
MT = $900
TX = $4500

Not having a State Tax doesn't offset that.

Where I live in CA I am also not in one of the high density $$$$$ houses to sell to fund my move.
Wow MT is cheap. Texas taxes sound similar to WI.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts