HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That last round is tough to get in the mag. By the end of a range session my finger tip is usually shreaded. I have seen loaders for much easier to load mags. Does one exist for the USP compact .45?

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
There is an item called Magloader (available at www.magloader.com) which is pretty cheap, and does actually help a bit with that last round or two.

For $6 you get three of them (1 small, 1 medium, 1 large) delivered to your door. What it is, is a plastic thumb-ring with a post sticking down out of it. You push the previous round in the mag down with the post to make room for you to put in the next one. They are compact, and convenient to keep in your pistol case. My wife uses the small one, and I have used the medium one on occasion before my Wolff springs got broken-in. The large one I threw away since I don't know any shooters with a thumb that big. I did find that I had to get used to using it and being well-coordinated with it. . . at first it seemed pretty awkward for me, although my wife took to it right away.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Maglula is coming out with a new product called the UpLula at the end of February that is supposed to be a universal pistol mag loader. Check out the website at www.maglula.com.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The UpLULA looks awesome! I can't wait to get one. I left a message for Subgun Ordnance. Hope to hear from them soon.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Maglula is coming out with a new product called the UpLula at the end of February that is supposed to be a universal pistol mag loader. Check out the website at www.maglula.com.
Too bad you can't place an order on line.

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Anybody know if any of these loaders will work on the HK45 or HK45C mags?

(Particularly the HKS?)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts