HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a rifle magazine that i have had for a few years. i acquired the magazine when picked up a Blaser tactical rifle in .308 . The seller gave it me as an extra magazine thinking it was for the Blaser. I posted on a local selling site for help in identifying it and someone told me it is for the SL7. The plastic bag it is in has SIG handwritten on it so i thought it was for a SIG rifle up until today. I dont own an SL7 so thought i would sell the magazine but have no clue what its value is. any help confirming that it is indeed for the sl7 and what a fair value would be is appreciated. it appears to be a ten rounder and unused.

I have pictures here:

Need help identifying a magazine - las vegas sports equipment for sale - backpage.com

as always,

thanks!

·
Registered
139 Posts
that's definitely a SL7/770 mag. they are fairly uncommon and I've seen them go for anywhere from $80 to $175. you should be able to sell it pretty quickly on GB, ebay or the forums here if you price it right. just search through the completed listings and you'll get a feel for pricing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts