HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i come to this section of hkpro with a problem, the problem is my p30 after 200 rounds noticed the roll pin for the mag release had drifted out about 2mm

sent hk customer service a email about the problem and they replied to tap it back in to seat it better and if it drifts again call, no problem i lightly pushed the pin back in and it seemed to seat right.

a couple of weeks later went to the range and shot another 300 rounds and no problem. BUT just recently i went and shot another 200 rounds and after the last magazine put my p30 in my holster and felt resistance..

i pulled the pistol back out of the holster and heard somthing rattling. i look at my pistol and the roll pin (part number 988891) had drifted out again and caught on the holster elongating the frame hole

and dinging the mag release slighty and causing small super minor scratches around the trigger area.

so i email hk again and they ask for pictures..ok i sent pictures of the damaged area then no reply no nothing from hk customer service.

i have the emails :)

for about a 900 dollar gun that is brand new i did not expect parts falling out from a out of spec frame.

any hk rep chime in on this?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
so my question is getting the ball rolling on fixing the PROBLEM with my p30, still waiting on a return authorization number and help on what else needs to be done,

and since this the HK customer service thread on hk pro so i can get help and information on my WARRANTY, any hk customer service help would be nice.. and appreciated..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts