HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know for sure what mags will not work in a ptr 32. I still only have the one that came with it. Just don't want to waste any money on any mags that rifle can't use.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I wonder what AK mags HK recommends, or used during development of this weapon. East German? :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
You sure they never gave it a thought not even a passing one? Mythical HK32 seen in the wild - The Firearm Blog
Very interesting, I noticed the receiver looks cut at an angle vs the 308 receiver also the rest is a single push pin vs double as PTR and the other Hk rifle calibers. So why would Hk do a double push pin on 556 and 308 then decide that the 39 round only needs a single? Cool read.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I took a gamble and bought a korean steel 10rnd at a gun show this past weekend since the 30 rounders are a pita on the bench and prone but It fits perfectly! Its snug and doesnt wobble at all.
Besides that i just use magpuls without any issue

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've only run the Magpul's in mine because that's what the gun came with. They've worked well for me, are easy to find, and aren't expensive. If you don't want to waste money, stock up on them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts