HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
HK Shooting Team
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Despite the sub 20 degree temps and snow/ice here in Georgia, I took my oldest daughter and her boyfriends out to play with an MP5 and a G3K.......we had a blast!

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
Sweeeet.... not so much as a single snow flake here in Savannah. Nice use of your time and the beautiful weather up there.

·
HK Shooting Team
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweeeet.... not so much as a single snow flake here in Savannah. Nice use of your time and the beautiful weather up there.
I'm ready for it to warm up!!!!!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
They wouldnt in a firefight ROFLMAO. 7.62 Always has the right of way over a 9mm. Awesome you took them out and cut their teeth on some cool toys.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I want to play in the snow too, but I don't have a convenient spot of country or body of water. I guess the ocean but I don't like my odds of getting out of there before the cops show up.

·
HK Shooting Team
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I want to play in the snow too, but I don't have a convenient spot of country or body of water. I guess the ocean but I don't like my odds of getting out of there before the cops show up.
I'm pretty lucky to have a lot of great ranges and woods close by!!!!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Snowmageddon? We call that a dusting up north :)

You definitely get the cool dad award, I wish I had that opportunity when I was younger. Awesome stuff!

·
HK Shooting Team
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Snowmageddon? We call that a dusting up north :)

You definitely get the cool dad award, I wish I had that opportunity when I was younger. Awesome stuff!
Grocery stores were wiped out....end of the world here!!!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Very cool dad. A little jealous we can't 'play' like that here.

Your weather this weekend reminds me when I used to live in SC... being a Yankee stationed there gave me advantages when there would be a dusting of snow. People thought I was insane for driving in it. ��. I didnt understand the concern.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts

Despite the sub 20 degree temps and snow/ice here in Georgia, I took my oldest daughter and her boyfriends out to play with an MP5 and a G3K.......we had a blast!
"Boyfriends" do make nice moving targets......JK...JK. Now hold very still. :wink:

·
HK Shooting Team
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very cool dad. A little jealous we can't 'play' like that here.

Your weather this weekend reminds me when I used to live in SC... being a Yankee stationed there gave me advantages when there would be a dusting of snow. People thought I was insane for driving in it. ��. I didnt understand the concern.
It was like the world was ours when we went to shoot! Rest of the people were hunkered down and worried!!!!

·
HK Shooting Team
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
"Boyfriends" do make nice moving targets......JK...JK. Now hold very still. :wink:
I took an apple and handed it to him while asking him to put it on his head.....it was great, talk about nervous! I said don't worry I won't miss before telling him I was joking!!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
OP is living right, cool weapons, video and pics! Great way to spend some family time.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I took an apple and handed it to him while asking him to put it on his head.....it was great, talk about nervous! I said don't worry I won't miss before telling him I was joking!!!!

A man after my own heart :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts