HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
HK Shooting Team
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Despite the sub 20 degree temps and snow/ice here in Georgia, I took my oldest daughter and her boyfriends out to play with an MP5 and a G3K.......we had a blast!

·
HK Shooting Team
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I want to play in the snow too, but I don't have a convenient spot of country or body of water. I guess the ocean but I don't like my odds of getting out of there before the cops show up.
I'm pretty lucky to have a lot of great ranges and woods close by!!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Very cool dad. A little jealous we can't 'play' like that here.

Your weather this weekend reminds me when I used to live in SC... being a Yankee stationed there gave me advantages when there would be a dusting of snow. People thought I was insane for driving in it. ��. I didnt understand the concern.

·
HK Shooting Team
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Very cool dad. A little jealous we can't 'play' like that here.

Your weather this weekend reminds me when I used to live in SC... being a Yankee stationed there gave me advantages when there would be a dusting of snow. People thought I was insane for driving in it. ��. I didnt understand the concern.
It was like the world was ours when we went to shoot! Rest of the people were hunkered down and worried!!!!

·
HK Shooting Team
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
"Boyfriends" do make nice moving targets......JK...JK. Now hold very still. :wink:
I took an apple and handed it to him while asking him to put it on his head.....it was great, talk about nervous! I said don't worry I won't miss before telling him I was joking!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.