HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the chance to maul an HK45 today. If anyone has handled a P30, and was wondering about the .45, it's the same set of goodies, just more of it.

The .45 feels and balances just like the P30 and for all practical purposes looks nearly identical, except that it's really a good bit larger.

Has anyone noticed that the finish on these two new models seem shinier than the USP's? Maybe it's just me. This one came in at a hefty $995.00 before sales tax.

They ARE beauteous!

ARKAY

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Thanks for making the wait to pick up mine even more brutal :D.

Marshall at CDNN has NIB HK45's for $862.97 shipped no sales tax or stupid CC fees.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for making the wait to pick up mine even more brutal :D.

Marshall at CDNN has NIB HK45's for $862.97 shipped no sales tax or stupid CC fees.

Well, I do what I can! LOL.

I know it will be worth the wait--

ARKAY

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
Stupid NJ and its gun laws :(

Now, now I am sure that law has saved numerous.....well ok I doubt it has saved anyone. I know if I were that mad at someone I would go get a hammer but it makes some liberal think they have saved the world

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Does CDNN ship to California LEO?
I am sure they do but you don't have to be LEO to recieve guns from CDNN. They will ship any CA approved handgun to your FFL. Download the newest catalog for more info and which guns they will ship.

·
Registered
59 Posts
So here is my plan. My friend is a LEO. He is going to buy the HK45 from CDNN (hopefully) then PPT to me. BOOM...HK45 in California...and legal.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
So here is my plan. My friend is a LEO. He is going to buy the HK45 from CDNN (hopefully) then PPT to me. BOOM...HK45 in California...and legal.
Good luck let me know how that works out what ever happened with wanting a P30 give up?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts