HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking out some of the muzzle breaks for the Mark 23. more just a fun thing to have...looks kinda cool Has anyone bought one and / or tried one. Impressions? make any difference in shooting...feel...etc?? Just curious

Thanks.

·
Banned
384 Posts
nicest muzzle brake Ive had on mine is a gemtech blackside...

Otherwise I'm not sure I see the point?

·
Registered
141 Posts
i use the CCF flash hider,which is also a muzzle brake. it works good,keeps the slide down during recoil,and looks tacticool too!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I already have 10+ 12 rounders lol and now two holsters I just picked up here, just thought they (muzzle brakes) looked interesting and was wondering if anyone had tried them and liked or disliked them. I don't think I "need" anything I buy for my guns other then the stuff I use at work. I do carry my MK23 for different tactical things as I find it impressively accurate and just about impossible to jam, malfunction, etc about as close to a revolver for "always going boom" as you can get I think...so it's a comforting side arm, as big as it may be, to have with ya for certain tactical situations. This would just be one of those fun and pointless toys to have for it...:63000:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your actually right lol MAGS you can never have enough of!!! Work is kind enough to supply me with rounds!

I wish they had a jet funnel for the MK23 as big as it is it should be 15+1 in my opinion!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Muzzle Brakes. :D

I've tried one, it's good for looks but doesn't help accuracy like mfg would tell you. Also FYI that it'll wear on the paint over your threads

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I have one that JFK (member here) made. It looks very cool, but doesn't do a whole lot to change how it shoots. It does noticably make the muzzle blast go more outwards than forewards, so it does change how the gun FEELS when it shoots, but i dont think it changes accuracy any.

If you want one, get it because its a cool doodad, not because you expect it to do anything!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts