Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 147 Posts

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I neglected one minor detail in my PM.

PLEASE PUT YOUR HKPRO SCREEN NAME IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF THE PAYPAL TRANSFER.

Otherwise I'm going to have to send a lot more emails.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Sorry, I read my PM first and sent the payment before reading this thread. It should be pretty easy to match up Klaus in the email and username though ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sent payment before I read this , did put mk23 mount in subject. thanks John B

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Sent payment before I read this , did put mk23 mount in subject. thanks John B
You really shouldn't put anything the SLIGHTEST bit gun-related in the comments. Will PP decipher that one? Probably (hopefully) not, but it's best not to chance it. You can get both your and the person you sent it to's accounts locked.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Paypal will flag gun related transactions, but my understanding is it has to be pretty blatant, something like "H&K USP .45acp Handgun" or something.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Paypal will flag gun related transactions, but my understanding is it has to be pretty blatant, something like "H&K USP .45acp Handgun" or something.
I heard of a guy whose transaction was canceled and account banned for having the singular word "barrel" in the comment.

I just say "Adult Toys".

PM replied to, and message sent.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #72

·
Registered
2 Posts
For whatever reason, it will not let me send a private message to gator. I am able to pay via PayPal time now. I apologize for the delay, as I am just now checking my personal email after work.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
I'm travelling today & tomorrow. Will update the list when I get back.
I'm tentatively looking at getting all the adapters in approximately 2 weeks, maybe a bit longer depending on the anodizer. I'll have them shipped asap, and get everyone tracking.

Thanks again to everyone who participated.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Payment sent. Sorry for the delay. Life is a bit overwhelming at the moment. I’ve got my country’s 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder, and Guilder to frame for it. I’m swamped!

61 - 80 of 147 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.