·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #104

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Would it be possible to get a quick status update on the production? Thanks in advance.
Fedex has the bulk pack, I missed them yesterday, going to pick them up today.
I expect to have all the pre postage paid boxes next week, so they will probably be in the mail around the end of next week.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
The flat rate boxes are out for delivery today.
I will have these all packed up this weekend, and send tracking numbers to the email address provided with each order.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
I have the boxes and got them addressed. Now they just need to have the adapters, screws, and allen keys packed in them. I think I'll be done with everything Saturday night and have them tendered to USPS monday morning.

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Thanks for keeping us updated. And thanks for all of the work you have put into this project. I just purchased a second Mark 23 because I had bought a second adapter and needed something to use it on.

Doc

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
I just sent out a mass email to the address you provided with your PayPal payment.

Everyone should have their tracking numbers now.

If you have not received confirmation, PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!

Thanks again to everyone who participated.

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
I received the email with tracking number. Did you happen to remember mine was to be sent to Tactical1? If not, it's kool. I'll ship it to him. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
I received the email with tracking number. Did you happen to remember mine was to be sent to Tactical1? If not, it's kool. I'll ship it to him. :biggrin:
I'm glad you said something. If you don't mind, can you foward that tracking number on to him?

It is going to the correct address.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
All of the packages were tendered to USPS yesterday.
Everyone should start receiving them soon.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
I'm monitoring the tracking numbers.
I think we did well this time, no exemptions or holds on any of them like what happened with a few last time.
A handful have already been delivered, most are in transit, some are expected to be delivered today.

101 - 120 of 147 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.