HKPRO Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

CLOSED - Mark 23 / Surefire Adapter Group Buy: Round 2

26K views 146 replies 51 participants last post by  gator33 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello again HKPro,

After @Sextus and I put together the Surefire X300U Adapter Group Buy, those who were late to the party inquired about the availability of additional adapters.
This thread is Round 2 for the Surefire Adapters. Due to machine time constraints, this run is limited to 50 adapters.

On the first group buy we were able to deliver a high quality light adapter for the Mark 23 that brings the light as close to the frame of the handgun as possible, resulting in a rugged yet low profile design.
If there is another Mark 23 adapter on the market that has more thought, attention to detail, and quality material selection put into it, I am unaware of it.

Gun Camera accessory Cameras & optics Camera Video camera

Firearm Gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

Specifications:

Mount:
-Single slot on solid 1913-spec picatinny rail
-7075 Aluminum Alloy (machined and media blasted)
-Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodized
-Low profile, anti-snag design

Retaining Screw:
-316 Stainless Steel (for maximum corrosion resistance)
-Countersunk
-Hex head drive (allen key provided)

Price/terms:

Price per adapter is $150 + $10 shipping.
I will accept payment by PayPal Friends & Family or USPS Money Order ONLY.
I will begin collecting payment once we have reached 50, then the machinist will be paid, and it will be approximately 4 weeks until the adapters ship.

Some in the other thread griped about the payment method, but it was the easiest way for me to get the machinist paid, and everyone who purchased a mount received theirs and has expressed satisfaction with the final product.

These adapters are one-off, custom parts, so the quantity ordered will be the quantity delivered. No extras will be available after the fact, and there are no refunds or cancellations. If by some fluke your adapter is lost in the mail, I will make it right. There were three individuals on the last run who were severely delayed by USPS, but ultimately received their adapters. I kept them informed and reassured through the process, and they are all satisfied with the exchange.

How to order:

To secure your order, simply comment on this thread with your desired quantity. Shortly thereafter, I will PM you with instructions on payment and inquire about your shipping address. When the limit of 50 has been reached, no additional orders can be accepted.
::IMPORTANT::
SHIPPING ADDRESS - Be absolutely, 100% positive your are sending me the correct shipping address. I know it sounds like a no brainer, but I will be putting exactly what you send me on the shipping label. If it is incorrectly formatted, it will only mean headaches for both of us.
PRIVATE MESSAGES - Ensure private messages are enabled on your account. If you cannot receive private message replies on this site, you must provide me with an alternate contact method or I will not be able to communicate with you.

Compatibility:

Several have inquired if the adapter will fit other lights. Here is a list of lights that have been reported to work with the mount:
(This is not a complete list, it is only what I have been able to verify.)

Surefire X300U-B *
Surefire X300U-A *
Surefire X400-B
Inforce APL
Streamlight TLR-1
Steiner SBAL-PL
Steiner DBAL-PL *
Viridian X5L Gen 2 & Gen 3
OLIGHT PL

* Confirmed, will fit the LBT Mk23 OHWS Holster

Thank you to everyone in advance for participating.

Buyer's List 50/50:

Sextus - 2 PAID
320737 - 1 PAID
737shark - 1 PAID
ACR6 - 1 PAID
akriet - 1 PAID
azimuth - 1 PAID
bastardsonofelvis - 1 PAID
boosa - 1 PAID
Cduke - 1
CYF - 1 PAID
Doc44ga - 1 PAID
F.E.A.R. - 1 PAID
HK23E - 1 PAID
Invisible_Enron_CEO - 1 PAID
JDMYERS88 - 1 PAID
Klaustrophobia - 1 PAID
LiamA - 1 PAID
Lilis - 1 PAID
mikv37 - 1 PAID
MK23Noob - 1 PAID
MK23RYAN - 1 PAID
MK23USSOCOM - 1 PAID
MobsterOO7 - 1 PAID
MP5me - 1 PAID
navydude86 - 1 PAID
navyman8903 - 1 PAID
Nighthawk28 - 1 PAID
Noj182 - 1 PAID
PewPew - 1 PAID
pysaki - 1 PAID
RedRiverII - 1 PAID
Rubicon2003 - 1 PAID
Samstone - 1 PAID
Sapper6 - 1 PAID
skullbox - 1 PAID
Speeddemon02 - 1 PAID
spence - 1
Spleen - 2 PAID
streetbob - 1 PAID
SwarfWorks - 1 PAID
THRLSEKR - 2 PAID
tunatales - 2 PAID
waylon43 - 1 PAID
yz125racer - 2 PAID

See less See more
#104 ·
#110 ·
I have the boxes and got them addressed. Now they just need to have the adapters, screws, and allen keys packed in them. I think I'll be done with everything Saturday night and have them tendered to USPS monday morning.

#112 ·
I just sent out a mass email to the address you provided with your PayPal payment.

Everyone should have their tracking numbers now.

If you have not received confirmation, PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!

Thanks again to everyone who participated.

#119 ·
I'm monitoring the tracking numbers.
I think we did well this time, no exemptions or holds on any of them like what happened with a few last time.
A handful have already been delivered, most are in transit, some are expected to be delivered today.

#126 ·
Personally, I'm a Surefire-or-nothing kind of guy. The X300U-B is an excellent white light, the X400U has the same white light as the 300 with an added visible laser, available in either red or green. If you are looking for IR capability, the X400V-IRC is a good option, but I would wait for Surefire to come out with their new XLV2 because it gives you the same functionality as the original LAM.

Hello, I'm very late to this group buy and haven't read all the pages but please tell me if I can still purchase one for my Mark 23.
Thanks, George from Alaska
Contact @RedRiverII (last post on the previous page).

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.