HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This just came to me and was wondering if in here was a need. I am on the tail end of finishing a transaction with a member for a class III item. Since these transactions take a fair amount of time to get from say individual in one state to dealer in another, would other members like to know who has done positive class III transactions? Instead of just looping it in with all the other feedback. Just a thought.

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
4,927 Posts
This just came to me and was wondering if in here was a need. I am on the tail end of finishing a transaction with a member for a class III item. Since these transactions take a fair amount of time to get from say individual in one state to dealer in another, would other members like to know who has done positive class III transactions? Instead of just looping it in with all the other feedback. Just a thought.
I would, I was actually thinking about this the other day as I just sold a Sear/gun when I leave feedback I am going to reference what it was and hope buyer will do the same once his items clear waivers.........Thanks for highlighting this........

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,538 Posts
If the transaction started here, you may leave feedback. I'm not sure if there is a way to tag an individual iTrader feedback as a "special" or NFA transaction.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts