HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend has a 9mm USP and wants to make a Match clone. He's done some searching and can't find the stuff he needs. You guys know of anywhere he can find the parts to do this?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Neither Match weights nor barrels are imported by HK USA. You'll have to search around or wait for a match weight to turn up here forsale on HKPro. The match barrel you can try Jarvis. Good luck!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Like this? :D

You'll need the Match trigger, which is available for right now but it may disappear again soon. You'll also need the adjustable sights, same as on a tactical. The hard stuff to find is as stated above, the weight and the barrel. The weights do show up occasionally, so jump on one if you see it. The barrels were never imported and are impossible to find here in the states. I just had my Jarvis barrel delivered today, so they may actually have some in stock. ;)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
If you can't find a factory HK barrel, you may want to try Jarvis barrels. You can get extended length barrels, and they are very high quality match-grade barrels, PLUS - you can shoot lead through them with no problem.

Quite a few members here swear by them (Including BigBore) and will be just as, if not more accurate than factory barrels.

:D

·
Registered
285 Posts
Good looking gun you got there. I would try to do one myself, but my gun isn't stainless, so I'm not gonna bother. My friend's is stainless though.
Just an FYI, its taken me about 6 months to do it. The sights were easy to find but I had to wait for the match triggers to become available again. The match weight took about 4 months for me to find and the barrel took 2 months after I ordered it from Jarvis.

It's not too cheap either, plan on spending around $700 just for the parts (~300 for the weight, ~225 for the barrel, ~50 for the sights, ~100 for trigger)

·
Registered
851 Posts
Grey, drop me a PM or email. I have a brand spanking new Match Weight for 9/40 USP's. It's been sitting around as I've been debating putting together a clone, but never got around to it.

[email protected]

·
Registered
285 Posts
Wow, where did you find your weight? What's so special about the sights other than they are adjustable?
I watched the for sale board every day until someone posted one up for a reasonable amount. ;)

The sights aren't anything special, just a bit taller and adjustable. Same as on the tactical.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts