HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard that the HK drop in "match trigger", will not fit in the compact version of the USP. is this correct?

does the match trigger help eliminate take up and creep, or just to make the pull lighter?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
It lightens the single action pull, and it gives it a sharper more positive feel...

As is, the trigger will not drop into a compact, but you can modify the compact's stock trigger to work with the rest of the pieces, IIRC...

You can look up BIG_CHRIS_304, and i think he has made a successful USP compact match trigger!

There might have been some other guys that have done it... It is possible, but it would not be something easy at all...

·
Registered
279 Posts
I've put one in my 45c. Everything fits fine except the trigger. If you put them side by side, you will see that the Match is slightly longer. If installed as is, it will hit the inside of the trigger guard. I took a dremel and slowly removed a little at a time until it cleared and would return. I would strongly recommend getting the Armorours Manual prior to attempting this. Case should be taken not to get the two springs mixed up. Remember that this may void your warranty.

·
Registered
26 Posts
any good places to pickup these match triggers online? I have 2 HK USP's and I would like to drop this trigger assembly into both of them, also, how easy is it to install???

·
Registered
3,199 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ooh-Raah, thx for the info.

·
Registered
26 Posts
$125, a little high for a couple of parts. For those of you that have used these kits, are they worth the money?

·
Registered
279 Posts
They are the correct HK factory parts which are never cheap but usually worth it. The kit also has a new hammer in it which I really like instead of the bobbed one on the Compact.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts