HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question. Just got lucky enough to pick up a match trigger kit to drop into my .45 USP. I would like to do this install myself, however, I can't help but be a little worried. From what I've read, this doesn't sound too difficult. I live in WA and don't want to have to ship my gun out. It's my Duty carry firearm. Exactly how hard is this thing to install? Also, would installing it myself void the warranty on my USP?! Thanks for the help!

Aaron

·
Banned
18,624 Posts
You wont void any warranty. Go to the Reference forum and look for the tutorial I did for the Match Trigger kit.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Perfect. Thanks TooSixy! I've seen a lot of your post and have found them helpful. I'll search for that reference.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Don't get worried over it, the only semi difficult part is getting the TRS seated properly. It's more frustrating/annoying than it is difficult.

Sent from my iPhone since my tin-foil hat prevents psychokinesis.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah. I've been gearing that the TRS is a pain. Lol. I see a lot of @¥~#* about it. This will be my first detail strip of the gun too, so it'll give me a chance to clean it real good. That guide looks awesome TooSixy. Thanks for the reference.

·
Banned
18,624 Posts
If you have a vise and a pair of long, needle-nose pliers, it is pretty simple. After the first one, it'll probably take less than 2 minutes for the next one. :wink:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't have a vise! :500: I'm sure I'll do fine though. Your guide looks like it'll be a huge help!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Match trigger install was a success. All thanks to TooSixy's install guide. Trigger kit made a huge difference. Happy with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts