HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
curious what info u can give me on the match trigger kit is it worth the money i want to make my USP 40 as good as i can and dont want to spend money on something unless it is worth it

Thanks
Bizz

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
I have the match trigger on half of my HKs . I love it, but it is soft enough that sometimes I'll get a flyer when the trigger trips befor eI am ready. It's a nice trigger though.

·
Registered
18,635 Posts
did u have it installed by a gun smith or were u able to install it yourself?
It is pretty simple to install. It's the best trigger out there. I have it on all of my full-size USPs.
There have been many discussions on this forum. Do a Search and you'll find them.

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
If you install it yourself it's either a hit or a miss as to getting the true feel of the factory installed match trigger. I would send mine to HK for a job like this.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cant even find one anywhere so it will be a while before i can get it i believe but thanks for all the help

Thanks
Bizz

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Well, the Mark 23's match grade trigger is not the same as the match trigger found on some USPs. It it precise, but not as light. It remains a military grade weapon and has a trigger to match.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Well, the Mark 23's match grade trigger is not the same as the match trigger found on some USPs. It it precise, but not as light. It remains a military grade weapon and has a trigger to match.
Thanks! I still would love to upgrade the trigger ! I still really enjoy shooting my USP 40!

·
Registered
534 Posts
cant even find one anywhere so it will be a while before i can get it i believe but thanks for all the help

Thanks
Bizz
HKParts.net should have them.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Just recently sent my gun out to have them install the Match Trigger and I am loving it...

·
Registered
18,635 Posts
they have been out of stock for a while i religiously check them daily for it and have been waiting for the notification in e-mail but have been waiting for months
I am able to find the individual parts of the Match Trigger kit, except the Match TRS. Let me know if you want the part numbers and where to get them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks i will let u know i may just wait for the kit to become available gotta get my cash up just bought an LCP 380 but i do appreciate that info

Thanks
Bizz

1 - 15 of 15 Posts