HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Robert Johnson has all the goodies in stock right now. Match weights in both 9mm/40 and.45 are in stock at $250, Match trigger kits at $125, and the full LEM kit (both TRS and FPB springs) for $125, and o-rings , floor plates, and more. Might want to give him a call or shoot him an e-mail if you have been looking for any of this stuff.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Yesterday my match weight I ordered from him for my stainless .45 arrived. I already have the factory adjustable sights & have several questions about the rest of the project. Any ideas on a barrel would be most appreciated. Jarvis can make one for me - in about 10 weeks. Are factory barrels out there for my match clone or does anyone have recommendations otherwise? Also, just how much better is the match trigger over the standard on pull? My USP has a much better pull than my HK45, so I am not sure if I want to mess with it.
Any input would be most appreciated......

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yesterday my match weight I ordered from him for my stainless .45 arrived. I already have the factory adjustable sights & have several questions about the rest of the project. Any ideas on a barrel would be most appreciated. Jarvis can make one for me - in about 10 weeks. Are factory barrels out there for my match clone or does anyone have recommendations otherwise? Also, just how much better is the match trigger over the standard on pull? My USP has a much better pull than my HK45, so I am not sure if I want to mess with it.
Any input would be most appreciated......
Midwayusa.com search under make and model. you can find factory barrels, but usually special order also with 30+ day wait. The SA trigger on my Tac 45 is a dream but I don't have a USPf to compare it to, sorry. DA is heavy but still feels ok.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts