HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
on a local forum, a guy was asking for trade, i made him an offer for $1200, it looks like he is accepting it. ill meet up with him later this week. it comes with 3 mags, 2 brown galco holster for gun and mags. few hundred rounds of 9mm, original box and paperwork. its IE date code, which means 1984 correct? i am pretty excited, i feel its a good deal, wondering what you guys think about it :-D. the only thing im not 100% happy on, is its not the plum slide, which for some reason, i REALLY dig. other then that, it seems great. also i have never held one, and im hoping its a great fit to my hand, and not a huge turn off like the cz-p01 was.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Wow, congrats! Looks like you got a great deal, on a pistol that is forever on my need to get list. Pistol looks great, make sure to post your own pics when you get it.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks apollo, im fairly excited, he said its mine unless some bitchen trade comes up, so hopefully that doesnt happen ;-). ive been wanting one of these ever since i saw it, i thought it was goofy as hell lookin, and i loved that. and i dont have a 9mm yet, which will be alot easier on my back pocket when out shooting. ive been shooting my .45 usp, and colt .357. both fairly expensive rounds. also i just purchased an late 80's early 90's NOS model 94 30/30, which is another expensive round ;-)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sounds like an awesome deal. The P7 looks to be in mint condition! I say snag it before it gets traded.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
That P7M8 is in great condition and worth the $1200 asking price all day long. Better do the deal and pick it up quick!

·
Registered
618 Posts
You won't be sorry you bought it I assure you. It is a great deal for a great gun. Good luck with it enjoy the fun.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
That guy who's selling it looks a little flakey. The moderators over there have already froze the ad. I'd throw some more money at him before someone else scoops it up. Good luck, I hope it works out.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He wasn't flakey at all. He was one cool mother****er. Gun was awesome, felt right, gave him money and in turners we went (i don't like turners after this)...

If you want the full story on him escuser, pm me.

Would have took my own personal photos but turners has this thing about taking over an hour to do your transfer, then not letting you take a photo of your own damn gun. You'll get to see more in 10 days ;)...

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thank you, came with alot of 9mm, a bag full of "speer 9mm+p" hollow points but they seem a little long compared to any other 9mm. maybe they are reloads? i dont know, but they def are reloads. like 14rds of black talon, 19rds "win" silver tip hollow points, 14rds of "ELD 9mm" (these seem REALLY short). about 250 winchester white box, and 50rd box of magtech fmj. the gun and mag holsters aswell. came with original factory target, and paper work.

im new to this gun, and only held it this one time. i remember reading, or seeing, special or specific "take down, and cleaning tools"?? this did not come with any of that. or am i on ludes, and there is no such thing?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
compared the 9mm speer to pictures, and seem to be an exact match to speer gold dots. which look to go for about a Buck a round.... i counted 216rds in the bag :) for a total round count of 571rds. he also said hes got about 300rds of wolf 9mm, i can have when i go back to pick up the gun.., deal just keeps getting sweeter.

about the tool, i looked it up, i noticed hkparts.net has an american made one, thats a 4-1 tool, for half the price of the german tool, is that what i want/need?

·
Registered
618 Posts
It all depends on you. If you just want the tool for your cleaning purposes then yes. But if you want all original items to complete your pistol and have as a collector/ shooter then I suggest you buy the original items. The gun is more desirable with all original doodads.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts