HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all. im new to the board and to pistols in general. this is my first pistol an HK USP 45f. i put about 200 rounds through it and its a great gun. im glad i chose H&K but i think im addicted now. i already have been looking at other HKs, revolvers, and an AK47. i guess i got the shooting bug. anyway here it is.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Very nice! Congrats on picking up your first.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Just bought a USP 45 myself. It's awesome, mags are cheap at CDNN $19.99 for 10rds with the Tac Floorplates like the ones you pictured. I got to buy a few more, am contemplating the 12s, they go for $50 each just to get 2 extra rounds. I can buy two 10rds with shipping for what a single 12rd costs. The bedspread is cool background also I might add. I previously owned a USP 40C and a USP 40, the 45 give both a run for their money. An armorer friend just put the match trigger package in for me, so I will have to take it out to shoot. It makes the double and single action pulls smoother and a bit lighter, but not by so much its dangerous.

Welcome to the PRO and congrats on one of the best 45 autos money can buy.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Welcome and enjoy this wonderful forum!! What at great purchase you made!!

Get a good holster and take your course to CCW or carry consealed weapon! I might reccoment www.fist-inc.com for a holster Get a good gun belt. (that's 99% for carrying consealed, Try a high ride fist holster with the FBI cant. and get a sweat guard. wear a t-shirt and wear a loose fitting shirt over the outside of the weapon. You can get either KYDE a plastic formed material or a leather) Both will accomade other USP HK's in different cal's.
There are no dumb questions on here just the ones I ask......
Remember to take a friend shooting.

Happy & Safe Shooting!!! TJ

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the warm welcome. i put another 200 through her already. i just cant get enough of shooting this thing

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Congrats! Thats an excellent first pistol!

I have two USP 45's and they are great guns. Shoot'em all day long!

I think a USP 45 and an AK would be a great combo. Neither of them will jam!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
That's a great looking piece. I just purchased my first HK, a used USPc .45, and I can't wait to pick it up.

Congrats on the pistol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts