HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a shot of my recently finished sw5k. I bought her as a pistol and will be sbr'ing her. But in the meantime, I had Guy from titleiiarms build me an extension. I don't want the fake suppressor as I really wanted to save a bit of money on the extension I'll just be cutting off later anyway. So without further adieu.....

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Congrats! I used to have a K gun and it was super cool. Now, get that tax stamp and get rid of that crazy protrusion on the front of your K!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Happy for you. I know you really talked about it a lot at Jeff's shoot. Can't wait to hear a range report!

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
ford,
like Will said....get that stamp & loose the front end. Like this................
Dj

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't worry fellas. That stamp is coming. I like the barrel extension since I have to have it. Guy did a really good job on it. But you're absolutely right. I prefer No extension at all.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Here's a shot of my recently finished sw5k. I bought her as a pistol and will be sbr'ing her. But in the meantime, I had Guy from titleiiarms build me an extension. I don't want the fake suppressor as I really wanted to save a bit of money on the extension I'll just be cutting off later anyway. So without further adieu.....

I've seen those extentions. It threads together at the lugs. Did you weld it so you are legal?

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've seen those extentions. It threads together at the lugs. Did you weld it so you are legal?
Yes. Dead pinned and welded.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Tony!!

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hey fordemti , if you had a sp89 handguard would the lug fit inside the plastic handguard ??
How's the weight ? I do like it by the way . I keep coming back to your post to compare pics .. I might try one of these instead of a fake can

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Deco, the weight is not bad at all. I really barely notice it when firing. I don't think it'd fit an sp89 style hand guard unless you cut that front piece off. But I'll be honest. You don't want that hand guard anyway. It gets too hot to hold after roughly 50 rounds. And this thing is so easy to shoot, 50 rounds is nothing. Your best bet is to get the real K grip. You'll love yourself for it.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Thanks for the info Sir , I'm still not a huge fan of fake cans so I do like the barrel extension . I like your setup . When the k gets back Ill post pics with the extension I'm hoping to get from titleiiarms . Got a very quick reply from them saying they can build exactly what Im wanting ( I'll share after I see it ! )
Thanks for getting the ideas flowing

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No problem. Guy is a great person to work with. I called him and told him what I wanted and he went above and beyond with my extension.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts