HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The guys in Ohio have a thread going where members in that state are shouting out. I would like to do the same. Get to know some new members.

Ryan
Belleville, Il

·
Registered
58 Posts
Born and raised in Marengo IL, currently live 3 houses over the state line in Beloit WI. I work in Rockford IL.

Dan Davis.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Central Illinois

Stonington (Christian County)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Born and raised on the south side of Mayor Daleys communist city(chicago).
Currently reside in Will county illlinois, near Joliet.

shawn

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well there has to be more than 5 or six people from Illinois. I guess everybody is hiding. Well I seem to be the only one in the Southern part of the state. I am however am moving to Charleston in the next few weeks for a new job. We should get together somewhere in between central Illinois and Chicago for a meet up. What say you.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Well there has to be more than 5 or six people from Illinois. I guess everybody is hiding. Well I seem to be the only one in the Southern part of the state. I am however am moving to Charleston in the next few weeks for a new job. We should get together somewhere in between central Illinois and Chicago for a meet up. What say you.
Find a place and a date and with the right notice i can travel a few hours for a local shoot. let me know.

shawn

·
Registered
381 Posts
I live in Cook county. Fortunately for me the County board and influential people here are protecting me from those evil guns that kill children.:rolleyes:

I have to keep my guns at a friends in Will County. I am so ashamed.

·
Registered
109 Posts
sounds familar

I live in Cook county. Fortunately for me the County board and influential people here are protecting me from those evil guns that kill children.:rolleyes:

I have to keep my guns at a friends in Will County. I am so ashamed.
I used to live in cook, worse yet chicago. "I had to keep my evil guns in will county also" the farm land is great out here, for now.

shawn

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am.....here....

Central Illinois. Just check out my avitar (and name), you should figure it out. FYI, there are alot more people from this communist state, they just don't care to be public about it (privacy factor).

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hope this isn't a totally dead thread (and if so I apologize) but I'm up in Lake County and looking to find a place to shoot rifles. A local shop recommended a club up in WI that they would sponsor me to join, but I"m always looking for other options.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Well I myself am now living in Bloominton-Normal to finish out my college degree up at ISU. Once I am done I am heading west. Dont know where but I will not be staying here in IL if I can help it.

D

·
0 Posts
Lake County

Just out of reach from the evil bastard, but worried that he will soon influence what happens up here also.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts