HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sound off... what part of ohio do you call home...

NW, NE, SW, SE or Central?

I'm in Central Ohio

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'm in central Ohio for school, but North East Ohio is where home is...Eccept that I go to school all year long.

·
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So, that's 1.5 Central Ohioans and 1.5 NE Ohioans :20000000:

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
I am in NE Ohio and I was wondering if there was a show in Medina this weekend. Thanks! Will be there Sat morning.

·
Registered
4 Posts
NW Ohio

·
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
auglaze,

My mother was born just across the river in Weirton. My Grandparents and some of my extended family are buried in Union Cemetary. I was just there this past November to lay to rest my Uncle (Mom's brother). He's in the same mosuleum (sp?) as Jimmy the Greek.

I went to school at Bethany College, as did most of my family. I have deep roots in the WV panhandle... and I'm brave enough to admit it.:360:

·
Registered
79 Posts
CZ-75 said:
auglaze,

My mother was born just across the river in Weirton. My Grandparents and some of my extended family are buried in Union Cemetary. I was just there this past November to lay to rest my Uncle (Mom's brother). He's in the same mosuleum (sp?) as Jimmy the Greek.

I went to school at Bethany College, as did most of my family. I have deep roots in the WV panhandle... and I'm brave enough to admit it.:360:

Aaahh, yes ... Weirton. I spent a lot of time in Weirton when I was in high school and they had 7 strip joints with what seemed like no laws.

·
Registered
162 Posts
NE Ohio

Just south of Akron

1 - 20 of 112 Posts