HKPRO Forums banner
101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
New member here. I currently reside SW of the Lima area. I'm not a handgun owner yet, but a HK is at the very top of my list. I stopped by my LGS and fell in love with the ergonomics of the P30SK. My wife and I are planning on taking a range day to try out a handful to see what our final purchases will be. Just wanted to say, hello.

·
Registered
974 Posts
use to live in Toledo so that would be northwest, have spent a lot of time between Toledo and Edon, great area is northwest, Ohio.

·
Registered
97 Posts
born and raised in Cincinnati but live in Columbus now. Regularly go down to Cincinnati, I'm a RRO at the Fairfield Sportsmans Association.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Native Cincinnatian here. The wife and I are finishing our last few weeks of what has been four years of exile from home. We'll be moving back to the Centerville/Dayton area in about three weeks.

Cannot wait to get out of Michigan!

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Native Cincinnatian here. The wife and I are finishing our last few weeks of what has been four years of exile from home. We'll be moving back to the Centerville/Dayton area in about three weeks.

Cannot wait to get out of Michigan!
Well, there is no place like to home. You are always welcome to come back and visit. Stay safe and good luck to you and your family.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Warren, OH; not too far for good gun shows most weekends, if this covid BS ends. I shoot at TUSCO steel plate shoots in the summer. Their next shoot is this Sunday
6-7-20. They are holding their Sub Gun match on June 20,2020 but I think the roster is almost full.

101 - 112 of 112 Posts