HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going through my old purchase permits and came across my P4 (now long gone). As memory would serve, it was almost an exact duplicate of the Mauser HsC, but smoother and more refined. A handy little pocket auto, but the great thing about it was the interchangeable barrels. You could make your gun a .380,.32,25, or 22 cal. just by switching out the barrels/recoil springs, and magazines. H&K sold the entire package with everything.
One of those "Wish I would have kept that" things.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
I was amazed to find a NIB unfired HK4 on Gunbroker with the complete set of calibers. It's probably still there and I forget the price. That would be a great collectors item, although I'd have a hard time forcing myself not to shoot it.

·
2,832 Posts
it sold, it sat at $1100(I think) with no bids, relisted and went for $1500, it was 4 #(170th made) higher than my 166th set(also unfired)......this is one I was tempted on...but the early HK4s are really a collector item.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=90041442

I was amazed to find a NIB unfired HK4 on Gunbroker with the complete set of calibers. It's probably still there and I forget the price. That would be a great collectors item, although I'd have a hard time forcing myself not to shoot it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pimp I stand corrected - HK4 - But that's it!!!!
Damn I miss it more now that you showed the picture of your fine set. I don't suppose you'd like to make an old man happy and drop that in the mail to me, eh?
Alright! You can stop laughing now!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just last week "re-acquired" a HK4 with all the conversions- very nice shape civilian model SN over 30000. Does anyone know which set of extractors I need to have on hand? new or old style? I am really leaning it uses new style because of the S/n. I just figure while they can be had I should get a couple. Was this pistol HK's first foray into handguns?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts