HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 291 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I paid @MKabar for two Merkle weights (elite 45 and expert 45) on the 25th of may. Has anyone had contact with him or does anyone know if or when these will be shipping? Or did I just get suckered again? Here is my proof of payment, which he did acknowledge.

Text Line Close-up Design Pattern Blue Text Line Wall Water

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
He sent me the current list that he had cleaned up on June 6th. He said at that time it would be very soon.

I have not heard anything recently.

I emailed him yesterday and asked.

Merkle’s site says “Currently we got all Models on Stock!”

Thanks
Doc

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
They were definitely in stock a month or so ago because I had my nephew grab one that I picked up when I was over there.

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reply from Marek on 7/21 : Hi,

ordered. Sorry for late answer, I am on kids scouts summer camp for3 weeks without cellphone signal in the woods.

Mark

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Hi Guys,

Just to keep everyone in the loop, I got an email from Mark on August 6 asking if I was still available to ship the weights around the country, which I am.

He wrote:
I will have the weights soon, everything is ordered and I would send
first half of it to you if you are OK with this.
Thanks for the info.

Regards

Mark
CZ
European HKPro parts support :)

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
They are closed and not shipping anything until after the 18th. Hopefully they were already shipped to him.

Thanks for the update.

Doc

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Hi Guys,

Just to keep everyone in the loop, I got an email from Mark on August 6 asking if I was still available to ship the weights around the country, which I am.
@burtontester
please make sure you have my address for an Expert 9 weight and an Expert 45 weight. Thanks!

Once I receive the first half of the weights and the list for that half of the weights I am going to verify that list and who gets what before I send anything to anybody.

I plan on following the exact same protocol as TooSixty did with the last round of weights. I will check with what USPS is charging for their smallest flat rate box.

I assume that me receiving anything is still a few solid months off, so I would ask that if you have an order with Mark, please verify it with him. He has and controls the working copy of the list. I do not.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Once I receive the first half of the weights and the list for that half of the weights I am going to verify that list and who gets what before I send anything to anybody.

I plan on following the exact same protocol as TooSixty did with the last round of weights. I will check with what USPS is charging for their smallest flat rate box.

I assume that me receiving anything is still a few solid months off, so I would ask that if you have an order with Mark, please verify it with him. He has and controls the working copy of the list. I do not.

Thanks
Thanks for your time and effort in this, Cheers

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Thanks @GuntherRommel. It's been over two years so I'm sure everyone is excited to get their projects finished or head to the range with these weights. I'm excited to see how they turned out.

Small Flat Rate Box shipped CONUS is $7.90 at Post Office. I will double check this figure but I believe it is correct.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Yeah I wish I knew.

The only email I received was on August 6

Hello,

this is MKabar/Mark from HKPro forum. Are you still willing to resend
all weights around USA for other members?

Is your address still:

(my address)

I will have the weights soon, everything is ordered and I would send
first half of it to you if you are OK with this.
Thanks for the info.

Regards

Mark
CZ
European HKPro parts support

1 - 20 of 291 Posts