HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And by Metro area I mean Twin Cities, suburbs and anything within a 50 mile radius. :)

I know of very few gun ranges in Minnesota. Actually I know of two. Burnsville Pistol range (or something to that effect) and an outdoor range which I'm told is closed, used to be just outside of St Cloud.

What ranges do you know of/frequent?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Metro Ranges

Bill's Gun Shop and Range 4080 W Broadway Ave Robbinsdale, MN (763) 533-9594
Bill's Gun Shop and Range 3621 88th Ave NE, Circle Pines, 55014 763) 792-4867
Burnsville Pistol Range 14300 Ewing Ave Burnsville, MN 55306 952-890-6228 range only
Metro Gun Club 10601 Naples St NE Blaine, MN 55449(763) 786-5880 range only
Dakotah Firing Range 2100 Trail of Dreams NW Prior Lake, MN 55372 952-496-6886 range only
Ahlman's Gun Shop 9525 W. 230th St.Morristown, MN 55052 (507) 685-4244

Oakdale Gun Club 10386 10th Street N, Lake Elmo, MN 55042
has public hours http://www.oakdalegunclub.org/index.html
Oakdale Gun Club is currently CLOSED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC until Saturday, June 2, 2007

·
Registered
10 Posts
oakdale is a great facility for summer shooting and burnsville is where i go in winter...both have good staff people and very knowledgeable and helpful.

last time I was at bills, some "gangstas" walked in and started shootin shotguns and 45's holding them sideways. I walked out and told the guy at the counter that I wouldn't be back...still never have BTW.

·
Registered
414 Posts
There is a whole host of ranges west of the metro with around $40 annual fee, open year round and until the sun goes down. The state DNR website allows you to click on any county and most are listed. I live in Hutchinson and there are at least 10 within a 30 minute drive.

G

·
I wish there was something in the western area. I live in chaska. I took my carry permit course at Bills in Robindale. I had a gangstar in the class that I attended was holding the weapon side wise and was taken off the range and did not participate in the class thereafter. I wish the guys at the GuN Stop had a range those guys are quality people and you do not get the hood playars in there.

G

·
My sister lives in Chaska. She will be safe behind you and your HK.
safe and sound with all them toys. I left a message for prior lake gun club about the earlier thread. Also Marsh lake gun club hoping to find a range to shoot at with out the drive. If I am going to send all the time in the truck I can drive to where I was raised around NEw ULM MN the hae a brandnew 15 station indoor range. It is called Hunters DEN

·
Registered
414 Posts
I go to Rainbow sportsmans in Cokato, Gopher Campfire and will try to find someone for Cedar mills as well. Cedar has been $10 for a year, and no one shoots there, so it's a nice easy place to go when the other two have events on the weekends.

G

·
Any MP5 clones shooters metero?

Hey forum. are they any mp5 clones shooter or those lucky enough to have the real deal that wanna shoot sometime? I live in Chaksa have clone myself looking for like mineded gents to shoot and BS with at range and exchange info. Thanks Karl

1 - 12 of 12 Posts