HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
My only concern is the realism...for non- Form 4 states...will they be enclosing documentation with it to keep the ATFE of buyers' rears? Neat concept tho, very intrigued to see how it handles

·
Registered
339 Posts
I think the fake suppressor that came with the gun is pretty realistic looking. It is made to look like the Knight's Armament Navy suppressor for the MP5. The M4 suppressor looks cool but it is not the "correct" suppressor for the MP5.

·
Registered
854 Posts
The MFI M4 Style Fake Suppressor does NOT reduce muzzle noise or muzzle flash in any way. So these are 100% legal for the regular civilian to own in all 50 US States. No FFL needed, No Special License, No Permit Required & No Special Tax Stamp needed to order. Therefore, no documentation is needed.
Tell that to my friend/neighbor who had a 'faux' can confiscated 3 weeks ago for being 'too lifelike' on his M&P 15-22....according to the Feds who accosted him if it doesn't have a certificate of legalization, it isn't....ergo my question whether proper documentation to prevent this kind of thing will be available

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks pretty awesome (imho, much nicer than the one that came with the gun). Something nice to have before the rather large cost of getting a real one :) - $120 sounds reasonable.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have to say I like the look of this fake suppressor. Is this the unversal suppressor listed on the MFI website? How does the included adapters are installed? Do I have to cut the barrel and barrel shroud? or this is a direct fit with a stock rifle? I have my umarex hk mp5 a5 22lr on the way and this is on my list of mods. Thanks.

·
Registered
10,256 Posts
Watch the "correct" Naval Warefare and Knight's designs. Get too "correct" and Reed Knight WILL go after you. He's done it before...

·
Registered
10,256 Posts
Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion on the matter. I would say, however, that it is unlikely that you have seen EVERY possible configuration of the MP5, since some military hardware doesn't make it into the public arena.

Maybe... but a lot of us have been behind the closed doors ourselves. You're not talking to just Mall Ninjas here....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts