HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Im into boats and guns and my buddy found these pics and told me about it-I guess this is the cat boat from Miami Vice and if you scroll down you will see 2 G36C's in the engine compartment - I dont know if they are real, clones, or airsoft, but the boat is upwards of $500,000 so Im sure they could afford what every they wanted. As for me I would have mounted them next to the drivers seat bolsters where I could get to them!

link below-

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177635

·
Registered
114 Posts
I would bet that they are Airsoft, but for upwards of 500,000 they should be real. Its a hell of a nice boat though.
-Jason G

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Hey Aggie,You can appreciate this.I was at cumberland this summer and went 140 in a 38 Skater! AWESOME!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
very cool-my buddy has a 26ft eliminater with a 502 - it scares the hell out of me when it goes into a turn and leans outward - i have a 33' Donzi fish boat with (2) 250hp evinrudes on it - good for fishing and raftups

·
Registered
21 Posts
They sold the boat (along with a custom Hummer and trailer) from the movie at Barrett-Jackson a few weeks ago. They had a few rifles (including a G36) sitting on the display. Announcer was curious if you get the weapons also. I'm sure they were airsoft but man was that boat nice looking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts