HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read that Michael's Machines bought the ORF HK stuff. I went to the website to check it out and the last update was from 2006. Seemed a bit of concern. Anyone know about these guys. would like to have a HK11. Interseted in pricing guidance.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
hes on here from time to time.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I saw the MM 11 and 13 at the SAR show. They are both great looking.
I can't decide which one to buy.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does it bother anyone that the website for M&M hasn't been updated since 2006. Are people actually receiving these guns or are they just accepting deposits and indicating the guns will be coming at some point in the future?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
must be busy building the MM23...

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
... Are people actually receiving these guns or is M&M just accepting deposits and indicating the guns will be coming at some point in the future?

Don't confuse the 11 with the 23. The 23 was the one with deposits taken, the 11 is currently available. I've read two postings on subguns and both people were well pleased with their 11s.
Apparently he is only updating the depositors directly on the status of the 23 project.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I'm with WH, I saw and handled the mm 11's and 13's at SAR. They both look really good and you are getting alot of gun for the money. I would like to get one but I think that I will be leaning toward the 13 over the 11 for a couple of reasons:

1. Cost of ammo, .308 is just ridiculous to purchase right now even more so than .223 and I have more 223.

2. Beta C's, I keep hearing that the Cdrums will be out for .308 but they aren't here yet. You could get one of the new allied armament drums for the g3 but they are only 50 rounds if I recall correctly.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
I really want one of those 11's. Gotta sell some stuff and buy one.:20000000:

·
Registered
33 Posts
If you have any questions or concerns, call Michael. I have talked to him on the phone many times and have bought various things from him. He is a great guy to deal with and do business with. YMMV

1 - 10 of 10 Posts