HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After almost seven months my long awaited order arrived today. This is my first Sparks belt, but I have previously owned a VMII for the G19. This rig was built for the HK45C. I currently carry OWB since I can get away with it in the winter/spring months; but with the heat coming I am happy to have the VMII again.

The belt is cow hide in cordovan, the holsters are the VMII and the 55BN in horse and shark in cordovan, and the mag pouches are the S4C in cordovan shark. I asked for them to try and get the horse hide with some figuring to look nice with the shark, and they were able to accommodate this request. If you look closely at the VMII you can see some of the marks, and the 55BN has a marbled look to it. I think the boys in Boise did an amazing job on my order. It was well worth the anxious wait. I am really excited to get this rig broken in, enjoy the pictures.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Ooohhh, I love the smell of fresh leather. Really, really nice man. I'm jealous, all I got in the mail today was a new Kifaru Koala...exciting, but you my friend have spoiled yourself! Enjoy!

·
Registered
881 Posts
nice vm-II.I got my vm-II 2 weeks ago. black leather with shark skin trim like your holster. By far the best holster I have ever owned. 3 more on order. Congrats on the great holster.

·
Registered
18,635 Posts
Really nice gun leather there, Apollo. I ordered a VMII for my toy about a month ago. Only 5-6 more months to go. :wink:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Oh man those are sweet rigs Apollo!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Very nice! Enjoy!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Nice, Apollo; very nice.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for the nice comments. I love the VMII with the stretch marks/figuring on it. The guys at Sparks keep cranking out great leather. I have one more order in the works, should be here in July.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Fantastic looking......I'm digging the cordovan color. I just ordered a holster from JR Customs (the AIWB seen here) and also asked for cordovan with a black loop.

Do you have matching cordovan shoes?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fantastic looking......I'm digging the cordovan color. I just ordered a holster from JR Customs (the AIWB seen here) and also asked for cordovan with a black loop.

Do you have matching cordovan shoes?
Thanks, I love the cordovan too. Funny you ask, I actually only have black shoes right now; and my wife mentioned that I need to get some shoes to go with the belt. I feel kinda awkward about accessorizing around the rig but I guess it comes with getting set up right.

·
Leather & Lace Fiend
4,273 Posts
Funny how the time flies isn't it.

Looks like it turned out nice again. Congrats.

·
Registered
52 Posts
They make great stuff...I can't ever seem to stay away from the shark trim even though nobody sees the holsters. But I really think I might like their belts even better than the holsters...huge difference over the less expensive gunbelts IMO.

·
Registered
90 Posts
They make great stuff...I can't ever seem to stay away from the shark trim even though nobody sees the holsters. But I really think I might like their belts even better than the holsters...huge difference over the less expensive gunbelts IMO.
Do the MS belts take forever as well?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Everything in the pictures was one order that I placed last Sept. The belt was included in that order.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nice setup! Does the shark trim add wear resistance to holster portion that rubs the pants? I'm thinking about adding that feature to my older!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts