HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
advice needed...

hey, I need advice ...

Im flying over from ireland on the 10th or march to to lauer weaponrys Duracoat courst on the 14. Ive no idea of what chippewa falls is like nor do I know what to pack for the weather.. is it hot, cold or what at that time of year.

Id also love to know if ye know of any great shooting stores near by.. directions to bars a are also greatly appreciated :p

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hi it will be on the cool side usually still. Nothing to bad probably in the upper 20-upper 30s. Not sure about the bars in the area but I know about ones south of there-PM me and I can get you more info on the area.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hi it will be on the cool side usually still. Nothing to bad probably in the upper 20-upper 30s. Not sure about the bars in the area but I know about ones south of there-PM me and I can get you more info on the area.
We're roughly the same latitude as you are so our weather is probably comparable to yours.

Prepare for 20° F to about 50° F

we can get some pretty strange ranges in Wisconsin in the early spring.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Madison here, keeping it on the low down in mad town.
Anyone recommend a good club for pistol events, USPSA or DPSA (hope those are correct an acronyms) type of events/training?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Madison here, keeping it on the low down in mad town.
Anyone recommend a good club for pistol events, USPSA or DPSA (hope those are correct an acronyms) type of events/training?
I know that shooters in northern Racine use to do various pistol and smg shoots.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'd be interested in that when I come into town to visit family. Could meet at shooters in racine-very nice indoor range. I'm coming down around 7/4.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts