HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Triijicon sells mounts for Docter and Trijicon RedDot sights for several pistols. Does anyone here have a mini-reddot mounted on their USP?

·
Registered
506 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don't have one on my USP 45, but I have several mounted on 1911's and I've come to the conclusion that the Ultra Dot is about as good as they get.

Lifetime warranty, but I've never had to send one in and I put about 150 rounds a week through one of my 1911's with the red dot.

Good luck.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Midway's Mount

The mount Midway sells did not work for me. They advertise it as suitable for all full-sized USPs. The Aimtech package (APM-25) says it is for the USP 9mm - they don't mention other calibers. I tried it on my .40 and .45 USPs - no-go. Binds the slide at the bottom 'lip.'

·
Registered
506 Posts
The mount Midway sells did not work for me. They advertise it as suitable for all full-sized USPs. The Aimtech package (APM-25) says it is for the USP 9mm - they don't mention other calibers. I tried it on my .40 and .45 USPs - no-go. Binds the slide at the bottom 'lip.'
Good info HMNAz, I had been looking at one of those. you just saved me $59 + shipping. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts