HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 398 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unidentified Bundeswehr unit exercising. Found them surfing the depth of the net. Not really high quality, but enjoy anyways:

Thanks to......me for somehow finding 'em /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ben

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Nice find Variable!

That headless pic is disturbing... I wonder if it´s real? The arm of the corpse looks unnaturally long dont´t you think.

[/ QUOTE ]

You welcome.

I already said I guess it's some acting for the troops being deployed to Aghanistan or Kosovo. You can also see that the uniform looks stuffed with something. And the helmet in the pic is not a BW helmet. It kinda looks like a Wehrmacht helmet.

I wouldn't say it's real.

ben

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Thanks Ben! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
I removed the headless pic, lest we attract the wrong crowd.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You're all welcome:)

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Ben! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
I removed the headless pic, lest we attract the wrong crowd.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm ok with that. Who wants a look might PM me...

ben

G

·
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nice find Variable!

That headless pic is disturbing... I wonder if it´s real? The arm of the corpse looks unnaturally long dont´t you think.

[/ QUOTE ]

You welcome.

I already said I guess it's some acting for the troops being deployed to Aghanistan or Kosovo. You can also see that the uniform looks stuffed with something. And the helmet in the pic is not a BW helmet. It kinda looks like a Wehrmacht helmet.

I wouldn't say it's real.

ben

[/ QUOTE ]

Heu excuse me but it's a sand sack with red paint...perhaps a joke during waiting time before action,look the hk g 36 magazine...they are empty (no munitions...) it's tactical exercice only..

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
hallo variable,
nice pix collection, where did you find them?
its appears to be real german woods/lands in the back ground, old cold memories of mine.
thanx, doc schlitzer

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
More from He219:

[ QUOTE ]
Mit der MP7 und dem MG4 ergänzt die Bundeswehr ihr Waffenarsenal um zwei moderne Waffen, die bereits im Einsatz überzeugen konnten.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Frischer Wind in der Bewaffnung der Infanterie: MG4 und MP7 im Team (Quelle Christoph Papsch)

[/ QUOTE ]

1 - 20 of 398 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.