HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

I have finally completed my project of a p30 Tactical 9mm Variant 4 with p30l barrel and heinie tactical sights. ***Pics added***

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Hello all,

I have finally completed my project of a p30 Tactical with p30l barrel and heinie tactical sights. I wanted to post some pics but don't know how. Can anybody help me out on how to do that? I am not currently registered with any photo sharing sites.

Thanks,
Steven
Nice! I picked up a P30L threaded barrel for my P30 as well, but unsure of what sights i want to go with. Might go with a Osprey can so i don't have to get TALL sights and have more sight options.

·
Registered
1997 USP 9mm Full Size, too many upgrades to list.
610 Posts
In for pictures!

Typoed on my iPhone.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know... I emailed them off... They should be posted tomorrow. I Don't think I can upload it because I am on an iPad. It won't let me put it on from my phone either. Frustrating... Sorry for the fail

·
Registered
135 Posts
I know... I emailed them off... They should be posted tomorrow. I Don't think I can upload it because I am on an iPad. It won't let me put it on from my phone either. Frustrating... Sorry for the fail
Go find a kid somewhere and tell them to download the photobucket app,... Up load your picture from your iPad to it,. Then post it here for you.
Should only cost you some candy bars & a monster. Maybe beer & pack of ciggeretts if there a teenager :^\

I use the same process with my iPhone (no kids involved though) and once you figure it out you'll be set bro.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Cruzie... got it done with photo bucket. Never looked into hosting pics or cared until now. Finally got em up.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That looks nice. I wonder if the Osprey 9 would sit lower.
Yeah, it would sit lower. You could use regular sites on that. I have the AAC Ti-rant. Sights go way above suppressor though. I think you may be able to get away with the regular heinie sights and still get clearance. My usp sd barely makes it over.

·
Registered
596 Posts
That rocks.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Looks good tapatalk works well with iPad

·
Registered
62 Posts
Did I miss it? What caliber is it in? That is an awesome handgun.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
From hkparts.net. I signed up to be notified when they got it in stock. They got a batch and I ordered right away. They were gone within two days.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts