HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
HK Mk23 Holsters

On the Mk23 page mine is the one labeled latest wilcox. I got it in 1999. They only ran about a dozen of them. Back then manufacturers though MK23's would be an added line, but soon realized MK23 owners were far and few enough between that it was worthwhile moneywize to make too many items specific to MK23's. Most people now seem to go with the Safari line of holsters. Not too many options around anymore.

r

·
Registered
272 Posts
Mark 23 holster

I had a Blackhawk nylon one for awhile, I didn't like it much. I picked up a Safariland 6004, for a good price. I didn't know that Safariland made a holster for a HK Mark23? I like the 6004 platform alot, the only other contender in the running is a Blade Tec. Mine is the belt model, "top shelf".

·
Registered
272 Posts
Buds check out the "Big Duke" Safariland thread, or Blade Tek, I have both and they are "good to go".

·
Registered
229 Posts
their is a tactical shop in San Diego called TAG they make a shoulder rig and a few other holsters for the MK23 their stuff is very good. the guy that owns it is an ex frog man and he supplies naval spec war with a lot of their gear.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the info since I am about to pick up a desert model and this is the weapon I want to open carry and conceal carry too. My fingers are tingling from just the thought.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I currently use a Blackhawk Omega Elite holster for my MK23 (thigh rig removed, worn on hip). It's a pretty big gun, so unless it's winter time and you have a jacket on, you'll usually show some imprint. I found that wearing a dark ****ie's work shirt helps conceal it, since the bottom of their shirts are extended, thus hiding the nearly 10 inch length.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts