HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hasn't the MK 23 MOD 0 been discontinued? I was surprised to find it in the 2012 H&K catalogue. Would someone know?

Cheers

HANS

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
It has been discontinued according to HK USA.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I'll bet there are lots on the shelf at HK they are trying to get rid of.
kind of a specialty pistol for sure. I just got a flyer from Cheaper than Dirt of all places, $1,767.............

·
2,832 Posts
yes HK still has them in stock, they just wont be making anymore new ones(and I dont think they have for a few years)

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Aren't these the Mark 23 though? The Mk 23 Mod 0 has never been available to civilians, at least not on this side of the pond. Either way, both have been DCed so far as I know but if someone wanted to place a large military contract order for several thousand Mk 23 I bet HK would oblige.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I'm sure that was the issue all along, few people are willing to $pring for one, but I agree if they could sell more they never would have DC'd
them in the first place. Just makes financial sense...........

·
Registered
539 Posts
i talked to my HK sales rep at the shot show and he told me this gun is done there is less than 700 left in the warehouse and no more to be made he told me to buy now he knows i want one and he also said sale of this gun was up so they wont be around much longer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts