HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I am changing the fixed stock to the collapsible stock, it looks like I will also need to replace the lower as they are welded together.

But judging by the variety of them on hkparts.net and elsewhere I do not want to mess up and buy one that will not be able to hold the MKE trigger group.

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement trigger housing that will easily replace the MKE one?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Jason

·
Registered
54 Posts
PTR has a grip pack which includes the Grip, Trigger housing and internals, set up for a .308
All you have to do is swap out the hammer spring and ejector for the 9mm ones off of the MKE.
While you are at it, go ahead and order the PTR, us made, hammer, trigger and sear.
I replaced these 3 parts, the grip, the cocking handle and the foregrip, with US made to hit my 922r compliance parts.

I thought it was kind of odd, The trigger pack I recieved from PTR, was not made using the PTR Trigger, Hammer or Sear, but german parts instead... go figure. But then it probably saves them money. They don't have to worry about the 922r beast.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts