HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took my MKE MP5 and PDW pistols out shooting last weekend to test before sending in SBR paperwork. They functioned flawlessly about 50 rounds through each 115, 124, 147 grain Winchester white box 115g, Freedom arms 124g, do remember subsonic manufacturer 147g. Non suppressed and with MKE and HK mags,

I cant tell you how much I love these guns, pushpin lower factory HK guns (Turkey) fin and finish is perfect matching serial numbers internal parts to gun. The closest by far to HK German guns I have bought in my 30 of collecting HK 90 series guns. Still love my German ones and quality clone build guns. I hope the politics of the world doesn't stomp these out that would be a real shame. I also own the MKE MP5k pistol but haven't shot it yet, once I do then I will SBR that one going to go with picy forend rail b&T grip and B&T side folder.

I haven't seen the POF ones but it seams like people are happy with those also. I may have to pickup one of there K's since its more reverse stretch config.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
I've certainly been enjoying my MKE RS from Zenith. They run great and Zenith has treated me well. I haven't seen the POF either, but the custom builder in high regard whom I picked my RS up from, had explained to me the differences as well as finishes and recommended the MKE.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts