HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2,853 Posts
In order to SBR your rifle you will have to fill out the forms, fingerprints, etc and send $200.00 to the ATF for the tax stamp. After a long wait, you will get the approved paperwork back from the ATF. You can then have the barrel chopped/threaded/whatever. It might be cheaper to have the current barrel cut and threaded rather than paying for installation of a new barrel, but thats up to you. Range rules vary on SBR/SBS, FA, Supressors etc, but be sure to keep copies of your paperwork with the rifle. I usually make a ton of copies and keep the originals in a safe place, and stuff copies in my range bag.
I feel the trust is a better option, less hoops to jump through
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.